A woman and a man walked in to the lounge, they sat down and ordered red wine. One after the other, it was already midnight. They started talking in a unbearably loud volume, and then - the man, spilled his glass of red wine, on to the floor, and then, splashed on to somebody else's jacket just next to him - MY JACKET.
I could even feel through a layer of t-shirt, and a layer of jumper, that there are some red wine on my back.
So I turned, the woman said, drunk, in German: Oh did we spilled the red wine onto your Jacket?
I said: Yeah, I think on my Jacket.
The man said, drunk, in German: OH it's black anyway, or is it Cashmere or Pashmere.
Should I bring this to the dry cleaner now?
The rest of the story doesn't need to be posted, as I have already let out my anger.
It's my Bench Jacket, and a cheap jumper from H&M that costed 19 euro, no, they are not cashmere nor pashmere, but yes, you are an asshole.

沒有留言:
張貼留言