2008年11月27日 星期四

So the edge of my laptop cracked, useless Saturn staffs couldn't help me. By the way I will never and NEVER buy anything from that place EVER again.

Thank God it is now taken care of, by the Godsend Gravis shop. Anyway, you know how nowadays we get this insecure insecurity, while some essential electronics being taken away from us? Well the computer has been almost like omnipresent for me, but this time.. what amazes me is how well my life goes on without that little white thing: E-Mail account only checked when I want to, so no annoying notification about of mail over the whole entire day; no distractions during my attempts to read - I don't even need to carry this thing around! Well, at least for these two weeks.

This just reminds me that fact that, my life could just be JUST a little bit too occupied by these technologies... i could experience a lot more important things... and ESPECIALLY without the presence of internet and computer, although I like it a lot - the world is not inside the monitor after all (even though the world is ALMOST ENTIRELY reachable, within the monitor).
Sometimes its just so much easier to go back to the basic stuff to start with... books... pencil and paper... real calender...
well not that I am keen on going back to the era of VCR...

沒有留言: