2008年8月12日 星期二

WTF

WAT DA....?
Enough experiences, enough of these non-sense.
the service hotline costs 0,14 cent Euro per minute, and this is what i am forced to pay for?
First, what makes you think you can yell at me? Just because I've misheard one word of your one sentence?
Second, the way you call me Frau Wu was not only rude, it disgusted me.
Third, I've been trying to use the mother tongue of YOURS, so you don't have to be sound like an idiot, and this is what i've got for treatment?
So i am supposed to speak English so I can be treated fairly like an American tourist? And hear the English-worshiping tone of yours?
Fourth, why do you have to get on my nerves and force me do that one thing that i did not want to do? Why would you only back off after your name being asked and been shouted at on the phone, asked what the F your problem was?


why does something like this happen once in a while just so i don't forget how unfriendly some people in this place could be? What upset me after half an hour was not even the person any more, just the frequent occurrence of this BS that I have to put up with.
this is a prejudice of mine against some certain people. But if you ask me, prejudices exist for reasons.
and some times these reasons are based on facts.

1 則留言:

bb 提到...

come down!come down.....